Sales and Marketing Director | ASV Holdings, Inc.
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts.
This position is responsible for the overall management, sales, marketing and distribution of ASV products worldwide. Also responsible for providing strategic leadership and focus that drives the achievement of volume, share, and profit goals.
- Directly responsible for overall sales and brand development of ASV products and services worldwide.
- Monitor key business indicators and address opportunities as necessary with regard to volume, distribution, gross profit, market share and dealer development.
- Manage sales forecasts, pricing strategies, programs, and operational expenses per established budget guidelines.
- Develop new and existing retail and rental markets through traditional and non-traditional channel strategies.
- Lead and align Sales & Marketing teams with other strategic functions to ensure performance objectives are met and priority deliverables are consistent with forecasted budgets/strategic plan.
- Continually align with peers to ensure shared strategic goals are met.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree in relevant field (MBA preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 7-15+ year’s relevant leadership experience within commercial/industrial sales and marketing roles of increasing responsibility.
- Prior wholesale sales and marketing experience with construction equipment industry strongly preferred.
- Must have clear track record of people/business development and strategy implementation.
- Must be able to effectively deliver corporate, global processes within local environments.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Ability to analyze/interpret financial data, develop financial plans, and manage resources.
- Professional written/verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent project management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.