Finance Director | Mobotrex
MoboTrex™ (formerly Brown Traffic Products, Inc.) serves the Intelligent Transportation Systems industry.
MoboTrex has a vision is to provide traffic control products and services that impact the mobility of every person in America. They do this by providing equipment, software and services to monitor and control traffic flow while maintaining strategic relationships with municipalities, consultants and contractors.
Everyone at MoboTrex is committed to the spirit of Innovation, Technology and Service all while meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
As the primary executive responsible for all key financial and administrative activities of the organization, the Finance Director directs and oversees the financial health of the organization toward its primary objectives. This person will be tasked with building and developing a team of high-performing finance and administrative experts.
Education and Experience
- BA in accounting or related field. CPA preferred.
- 5+ years accounting and supervisory experience.
- Business to government experience desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have leadership presence.
- Must be able to facilitate team building, change management, conflict resolution, and self-discovery.
- Operational knowledge of federal and local regulations and laws affecting manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of accounting laws and regulations is necessary. The ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on financial issues is required.
- Effective oral and written communications and presentation skills are essential, as are interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Software and have experience with Infor SyteLine. Database management is necessary.
- The ability to work with frequent, established deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and possess good analytical and project management skills.
- The ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals is required.
- Employee development and performance management skills are essential.