Davenport Market President | CBI Bank and Trust
CBI Bank and Trust is a growing bank with headquarters in Muscatine, Iowa. CBI is strongly supportive of the concepts of independence, local autonomy, community involvement and leadership, and overall operation in a manner consistent with sound banking practices and the preservation of capital.
CBI is looking for a Davenport Market President to provide overall management direction and control for all bank departments and functions.
- Supports the mission of the company in order to provide high quality, integrated financial services and products to the communities we serve. Strives to fulfill this mission by providing consistent first-class customer experiences, by creating an environment that will attract and retain quality people, by consistently enhancing shareholder value through our operation as a community financial service organization, and by being a socially responsible citizen in our communities by sharing our resources through leadership, support, and involvement.
- Plans, controls, and manages the resources toward established Board objectives by performing various executive management duties.
- Actively pursues further penetration of the Davenport market.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management, overall safety and soundness, and the bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Communicates and interfaces with management personnel throughout the company in order to integrate objectives and activities.
- Provides periodic reports to the Board of Directors, and other groups, committees, or individuals as required.
- Maintains advanced knowledge and awareness of financial industry status and trends.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Has a strong commitment and dedication to internal and external customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university. Strong preference for an MBA.
- 15+ years of experience in lending, executive management, business planning, and supervisory skills.
- Advanced experience, knowledge, and training in progressively responsible branch or department operations, lending, and supervisory activities.
- Intermediate knowledge of general accounting, payroll, budgeting, and related accounting and record keeping systems in a financial institution.
- Advanced knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and Bank accounting policies and procedures.
- Exceptional organization and delegation skills.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.